If you want to further improve the beauty and value of your property, installing landscape lighting is your best option. There are many reasons for adding lighting fixtures to your outdoor area. Here are some of them:
- Security. Any outdoor area will turn dark at night. Unless you have lights installed, the security of your home may be compromised. Lighting on your landscape makes every open space and corner bright enough to ward off burglars.
- Safety. It can be quite dangerous trying to walk outside at night. By installing landscape lighting fixtures, your family and your guests won't have trouble navigating your outdoors once darkness sets in.
- Entertainment and Relaxation. Landscapes are meant to relax the mind and body. Having lights installed will provide your outdoor area enough illumination that will allow you to appreciate its beauty even at night.
The various types of landscape lighting that we can install in your property include uplighting, downlighting, accent lighting, and path lighting. We can also employ different lighting techniques such as moonlighting, shadowing, silhouetting, cross lighting, and the like.
Reliable Irrigation and Lighting Services
We at Custom Landscaping & Design know how important it is to maximize the beauty and entertainment potential of a landscape with properly installed irrigation and lighting. That is why we make sure that we treat each project as if it is our own outdoor area.
If you are in Charleston, Salem, or anywhere else in the state of South Carolina, give us a call. We are confident that you will be satisfied with our services - whether they require installing irrigation or landscape lighting.
Landscape Lighting Plans
Regardless of how well-planned all the other features and areas in your landscape are, without proper lighting installations, these would lose their appeal after dark. When we are planning exterior lighting for you, we take several aspects into account, such as:
- The layout of the landscape
- Types of features in it
- The plants and trees that need to be highlighted
- Whether there are water features that require underwater lights
- Creating outdoor lighting plans and the locations of switches etc.
- Types of lights such as lamp posts, boundary, and gate post lights, paver lights, wall lights, recessed lights, etc
- Your budget and preferences
Since we take a comprehensive approach to create exterior lighting plans, you can be sure that all the decorative and other features will be highlighted well. We use outdoor grade light fixtures and fittings to ensure the safety and longevity of the installations.
Energy-Efficient Outdoor Lighting
We understand that while you want your landscape to be properly illuminated, you do not wish to pay massive energy bills at the end of the month. It's why we recommend that you opt for outdoor LED lights. These are 90% more energy-efficient than standard bulbs and last for 30,000-50,000 hours, which means they provide excellent long-term value.
They emit cool light and will not harm your plants even if the installations are in the bushes and hedges. As you can see, there are many things to be considered while planning landscape lighting, and we have the expertise to provide the kind of solutions you need.
For any more information, feel free to contact Custom Landscaping & Design at this number - 864-313-6198, or through this online form.