Pavers in Charleston, SC
Creating outdoor spaces on a residential property is about keeping the clients’ requirements in view and designing features that will last for an awfully long time that will be able to weather the elements well. There are several areas in the landscaping such as pathways, driveways, walkways, patios, poolscapes, driveways, decks, terraces etc. that need to have the right kind of flooring.
These surfaces are constantly exposed to the UV rays of the sun, climatic changes as well as regular use. Some of these areas like a driveway will also have to endure vehicular traffic and therefore it becomes vital to choose the flooring materials with care. We at Custom Landscaping and Design Inc, cater to customers in Charleston, SC, and surrounding areas.
In the recent past, we have also tackled several paver design and installation projects for property owners in our local region. When we are hired for an outdoor living project, we always recommend the use of paver stones for these areas. You can choose from natural stone, brick, or concrete pavers.
Paver Stones - The Benefits
All these materials are very tough and hardy and can withstand regular use and exposure to the elements very well. There are several reasons why garden pavers are an excellent option for your outdoor spaces, such as:
- Durability - As mentioned pavers are extraordinarily strong; they are a great surface for your patio, deck, or any other area of your landscape because they won't crack or break easily.
- Easy to Install - Pavers must be installed on a bed of compacted sand and only need some concrete or stone edging to hold them in place. While the job needs to be handled by experts, the installation is easy and quick.
- Low Maintenance - One the primary concerns that homeowners have when they are getting any installation is the maintenance aspect. Pavers are extremely easy to maintain and only need a regular sweeping and hosing to keep them clean. You also have the option to get them occasionally pressure-washed by landscape maintenance professionals. Sealing the surfaces every two years make them resistant to scratches, rust, and oil stains.
- Repairs - Since these units are strong and durable, you won't have to carry out too many repairs on them. But in case there is some damage due to a heavy impact, only the affected units would have to be replaced which means the repair work is quite easy, noninvasive, and economical too.
- Variety and Versatility - Natural stone, brick and concrete pavers look great, are available in a variety of colors, shapes, and sizes and can be used in almost any outdoor area on your property which makes them a very versatile product.
When you won’t compromise on the quality of your landscaping, the only company you need to call is Custom Landscaping and Design Inc, in the Charleston, SC area. We are focused on providing high-grade services at incredibly competitive paver installation costs. Feel free to call us at 864-313-6198 and discuss your requirements with our experts. You can also contact us and send project details via the Contact Us form on our website and we will call you back.